Monday, August 2, 2010

Random Nonsense- A question and a plea for help!!

Hey everyone!

I'm on a mini vacation, my last before school starts, :(. As such, I had an idea to do a couple of school-themed posts next week such as how to personalize a uniform, an easy back-to-school look, organization tips, etc. What do you thing?

Another thing, I really need all of your help! I have tried using my Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette, but alas, no cigar! I cannot make those shadows stay on my lid. Seeing as how I used primer and don't have particularly oily lids, what do you think I should do? Did I simply get a bad batch, or am I not using it correctly (I've used it with Almay eye base, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and without anything; and I'm just using it normally!)? Any and all tips would be appreciated, thank you!

~Gabrielle~

2 comments:

  1. I have not had those problems with my wnw shadows! I can't wait to see your new back to school self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PoorCollegeStudent- I just have to keep messing with them I guess! Yeah, I'm one of those people who gets excited for shopping for school supplies...:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day a little brighter! BD