Monday, August 16, 2010

Personalizing Your Uniform, Part Deux

Hey everyone!

Sorry once again about the absence, but I was "kidnapped" to the beach and ending up staying there the whole weekend at my friend's beach house. It was a great way to end the summer, being there with my friends and everything. Anyway, here's the second part of my series, finally!

Shoesshoesshoesshoes. I wouldn't say I'm one of those people that's obsessed with shoes, but I do love a nice pair of cute anythings. I like flats, boat shoes, tennis shoes, espadrilles, etc. Just make sure the color/type of shoe is in compliance with your dress code! 

Left to right: Sperry Bahama Topsiders, Journeys; gold flats (I don't know where they're from)
I love backpacks because everyone has to have one, but no two are exactly the same. I usually use a bright orange flowery one from L.L. Bean, with a lot of keychains on it (I used to collect them), but occasionally I use a tote bag from the Gap that's very nautical.

Backpack, L.L. Bean
Tote bag, the Gap

Sorry about the shortness, but I already have a couple of tests and quizzes by the end of the week and I need to catch up on my beauty sleep! Talk to you all as soon as I can!

~Gabrielle~

3 comments:

  1. Omg, the backpack+tons of keychains reminds me of my middle school. That was like THE thing to do! I love keychains :)
    Your shoes are adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steph- Yeah, at my school it's a way of showing where all you've traveled to. :) It's one of the weird things about my school, I guess.
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection..I love to have a good trendy collection of handbags that too matching with my dresses....And this is possible via online...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day a little brighter! BD