Monday, August 16, 2010

Personalizing Your Uniform, Part Deux

Hey everyone!

Sorry once again about the absence, but I was "kidnapped" to the beach and ending up staying there the whole weekend at my friend's beach house. It was a great way to end the summer, being there with my friends and everything. Anyway, here's the second part of my series, finally!

Shoesshoesshoesshoes. I wouldn't say I'm one of those people that's obsessed with shoes, but I do love a nice pair of cute anythings. I like flats, boat shoes, tennis shoes, espadrilles, etc. Just make sure the color/type of shoe is in compliance with your dress code! 

Left to right: Sperry Bahama Topsiders, Journeys; gold flats (I don't know where they're from)
I love backpacks because everyone has to have one, but no two are exactly the same. I usually use a bright orange flowery one from L.L. Bean, with a lot of keychains on it (I used to collect them), but occasionally I use a tote bag from the Gap that's very nautical.

Backpack, L.L. Bean
Tote bag, the Gap

Sorry about the shortness, but I already have a couple of tests and quizzes by the end of the week and I need to catch up on my beauty sleep! Talk to you all as soon as I can!

~Gabrielle~

9 comments:

  1. Omg, the backpack+tons of keychains reminds me of my middle school. That was like THE thing to do! I love keychains :)
    Your shoes are adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steph- Yeah, at my school it's a way of showing where all you've traveled to. :) It's one of the weird things about my school, I guess.
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection..I love to have a good trendy collection of handbags that too matching with my dresses....And this is possible via online...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place where the modern day shopper shops – India Emporium – a fashion and lifestyle store where you will find everything you love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look dazzling on your dream day sporting this bright red Cutdana Work, Resham Embroidery. Long flair style, off shoulder gowns in net fabric features Stone Work, Zardosi Work, Zarkan Work. Ideal for all occasion of spring summer season. Red Net Bridal Long Style Gown It has work in floral motifs and border work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day a little brighter! BD