Since I'm kinda "starting over" with this blog, I figured I'd do the Getting to Know Me tag Steph over at In Her Makeup Bag did a few weeks ago. Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this and post a link in the comments because I would love to see them!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am- I had a softball game!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Toy Story 3- don't judge!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Criminal Minds. Spencer Reid is just too cute!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? the town where my beach house is- it's small and not commercialized
6. What did you have for breakfast? Toast, bacon, a few Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Munchkins, and some water
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican, fo shizzle. Or maybe Italian. Though I do love Oriental. And you can't forget my good ol' Southern comfort food! Oh heck I like pretty much all types, except seafood.
8. What foods do you dislike? Well, seafood, and whole tomtatoes, and umm... yeah a few other things I can't think of right now.
9. Favorite place to eat? Pretty much anywhere that has good food. But if I had to choose I'd say my Cajun cousins' house. Something good is always cooking!
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 1964 Mercury Cougar- my dad's hobby is restoring old cars, and my siblings and I drive the results.
12. What are your favorite clothes? plain ol' cotton t-shirts and athletic shorts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full, because I'm always pretty bubbly and smiling.
15. Where would you want to retire? the town where my beach house is :)
16. Favorite time of day? Morning, because I love the feeling of getting work done when no one else is up yet.
17. How many siblings do you have? 3- a brother and two sisters, all older than me. I'm the baby :)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College softball and college football (and yes, there is a difference between college and pro!).
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No idea
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Not sure
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone and everyone's!
22. Bird watcher? Nope
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, for the reasons stated above
24. Do you have any pets? I have a very fat cat, Willy, and also a family dog, Rufus who is such a sweetie.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? It's not really news, but my brother is getting married sometime this spring and then he's leaving soon after as a commissioned officer in the Navy.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Ignorance- it truly is bliss.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat
29. Are you married? Nope!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Duh!
31. Been in a car accident? No
32. Any pet peeves? People who tell me what to do when I'm already doing it! GRRR Get off my back people!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Regular, NOT CANADIAN, bacon
34. Favorite Flower? Yellow roses.
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never! I actually got 91% the first time.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My BFF, Katherine
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? The CCO
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? It wasn't completely spontaneous, but it was out of the ordinary- go-karting with my teammates!
41. Like your job? Since my job is to be a student- not so much.
42. Broccoli? I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite.
43. What was your favorite vacation? New Year's Eve at my beach house with all (and I mean ALL) my family.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My teammates.
45. What are you listening to right now? The Glades, blaring on the TV because it's my mom's new fave show.
46. What is your favorite color? turquoise
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Anyone who reads it!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:30 p.m.
50. Coffee drinker? Not unless it's some of Cafe DuMonde's cafe au lait! Preferably with beignets. Mmmm....
Toodles for now!